Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Post-Paradigm postcards ready to be posted in the post



I just had a large batch of Typewriter Manifesto postcards printed up. They need somewhere to go! I would be glad to type an address on one of them and mail it to you or your friend. There might even be an interesting stamp and a signature. Simply send me the name and address.

By the way, the revolution belongs to everyone, so you are free to share this photo, retype the Manifesto, rewrite it, and post it wherever you please with my blessing.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Richard. I'll be typing it to put with the other one. Hopefully I'll get energized and mount and frame them for display on my wall and at type-ins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to Madam Mayo for alerting me to this. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete