Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Free Breker catalogue

As usual, in my capacity as editor of ETCetera I received a copy of the latest catalogue from Auction Team Breker in Cologne, Germany. And as usual, I would like to give it away to an interested reader of this blog.

The beautifully printed catalogue (it smells good, too) includes hundreds and hundreds of fine photos of mechanical antiques that will be auctioned by Breker on May 18, including a few antique typewriters. The most special one is a Malling-Hansen Writing Ball, serial number 103, which may bring $100,000.





To get this catalogue, simply be the first person to e-mail me with your address. US mailing addresses only, please.

UPDATE: Taken! The catalogue is going to a reader in California.




2 comments:

  1. Sure would be nice to have a Writing Ball. If I ever win the lottery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get a replica for a mere $10,000 ... if you can find one!

      Delete