Wednesday, August 2, 2023

A new venue

Urban Legend Typewriters, my little public-service effort, now has a new venue in Cincinnati's Over-the-Rhine neighborhood, in addition to its traditional location at WordPlay Cincy. Some typewriters will now be for sale at Paper Wings, a lovely stationery shop. There's a lot more foot traffic in OTR, and I think the cool street atmosphere will make a difference.


The shop originally caught my eye with the Smith-Corona they have on display in the window.


Two Urban Legend machines, from 1936 and 1980, can now be found in the shop.



4 comments:

  1. This looks like a great shop for some typewriter placements. I hope that it works out well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great & welcoming place. I wish I would have read this yesterday. I would have paid a visit. I was on a road trip via Ohio to PA and could easily had taken a detour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot I need to link this with my blog so my name displays,
      Bill M

      Delete