Thursday, April 30, 2020

Poem of the day: fog







This is my final poem for National Poetry Month—and for the first time, I really managed to write some poetry on every single day of the month. I don't claim it was all good! Thanks to all the readers who wrote encouraging and interesting comments, and suggested topics.

Another landmark: this poem is the 500th typecast I've published on this blog.

As for the typewriter, I don't think I've shown it before. This Royal FP has been given the "silver surfer" treatment. More about it in the future.



6 comments:

  1. This is a little haunting. I read it several times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, a lot of that lately. Congrats on winning NPM (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. I didn't read them all, but what I read were all enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed the poetry, thanks for posting. And big congratulations on going strong on the blog! 500th typecast. Pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow--I like where you went with that. I too read it a couple times.

    ReplyDelete