Monday, June 10, 2019

A couple of reader reviews for COLD HARD TYPE ... and I'm out

I just had to share these very nice reader reviews that were posted on Amazon.




Now, having had the pleasure of completing this two-volume project and sharing it with the typosphere, including the crowd at Herman's this last weekend, I am ready to embark on an extended period of analog rest. I explain the idea in this post.

In the next few days, I may schedule a post or two for publication while I'm offline. I may also write some blog posts when I'm offline, and post them when I return in early August. But no promises.

While I'm not touching computers, you are welcome to correspond with me on paper (see the "Write me a letter" link at the top of this page).

Have a great summer!







5 comments:

  1. What wonderful reviews. I agree, not one story or poem feels out of place, they are truly great anthologies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your digisabbatical! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll place a review of your books on Amazon.it and Amazon.com - have a nice summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read the first few stories n each book and truly enjoyed them all. I need a Sabbatical from yard work and outside painting so I have time to read. I'll post a review when I get farther along.
    Enjoy your analogation.

    ReplyDelete